100% full Not resolved

I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!!with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button.

The response I got from their rep was "Thank you for the information. I can make sure we re-train this inspector. There is nothing we can do but in the future please be sure to inspect your packages". What????

I did inspect my package! That is how I found this mutant horse! I check for Amazon reviews and apparently ppl had experienced their child getting hurt from riding this unsafe badly made product.

How can this company survive this long making products for CHILDREN!!??If the production inspector didn't see the 3 ears, I wonder what else can go wrong?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rockabye?

Comments

uralldumb

Maybe you should read reviews *before* purchasing things.

Crazy thought, I know.

Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more