100% full Not resolved

I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!!with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button.

The response I got from their rep was "Thank you for the information. I can make sure we re-train this inspector. There is nothing we can do but in the future please be sure to inspect your packages". What????

I did inspect my package! That is how I found this mutant horse! I check for Amazon reviews and apparently ppl had experienced their child getting hurt from riding this unsafe badly made product.

How can this company survive this long making products for CHILDREN!!??If the production inspector didn't see the 3 ears, I wonder what else can go wrong?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. aa_312 is overall dissatisfied with Rockabye and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rockabye.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Rockabye to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rockabye?

Comments

Maybe you should read reviews *before* purchasing things.

Crazy thought, I know.